A1chieve Resource Centre Expert Panel
Professor Philip Home
Philip Home is Professor of Diabetes Medicine at Newcastle University and consultant physician in Newcastle, UK. Professor Home is Chairman of A1chieve® Global Advisory Board.
- Philip Home, DM DPhila* 1
- Nabil El Naggar, MD 2
- Mohammed Khamseh, MD 3
- Guillermo Gonzalez-Galvez, MD 4
- Praful Chakkarwar, MD 5
- Yang Wenying, MDf 6
- 1 Institute of Cellular Medicine – Diabetes, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 2 Internal Medicine, Hai Aljamea Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 3 Institute of Endocrinology & Metabolism, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- 4 Instituto Jalisciense de Investigacion en Diabetes y Obesidad, Guadalajara, Mexico
- 5 Novo Nordisk International Operations A/S, Zürich, Switzerland
- 6 China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing, China
- Siddharth Shah, MD 7
- Alexey Zilov, MD PhD 8
- Rachid Malek, MD 9
- Pradana Soewondo, MD 10
- Ole Bech, MDe 11
- Leon Litwak MDf 12
- 7 Bhatia Hospital, Bombay Mutual Terrace, 534 Sandhurst Bridge, 3rd Floor, Mumbai 400007, India.
- 8 Department of Endocrinology, First Moscow State Medical University, 1 Pogodinskaya Street, Office 622, Moscow, Russia.
- 9 Internal Medicine, CHU Sétif, Sétif 19000, Algeria.
- 10 Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jalan Diponegoro no 71, Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
- 11 Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, 18F, East Tower, World Financial Center, No. 1, East 3rd. Ring Middle Road, Caoyang District, Beijing 100020, China.
- 12 Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine: Diabetes and Metabolism Section, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Lafinur 3050 Piso 8° Dpto. 2, (1425) Ciudad De Buenos Aires, Argentina.